|Tuesday – Sunday|
|10.00am – 6.00pm |
(Last Admission at 5.30 pm)
Public Holidays/School Holidays
|Infant||Free Admission||Free Admission|
|Child||RM 17||RM 50|
|Adult||RM 35||RM 98|
|Senior Citizen||RM 17||RM 50|
The PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit are offering online ticketing for MyKad and MyKid holders. Please visit our eticket site to secure your slot today.
For any visits within the next 24 hours, please purchase the tickets at the PETRONAS Twin Towers Ticketing Counter, located on the Concourse Level. All tickets are subject to availability.
For more information on our VIP Packages, kindly forward your requests to email@example.com or call +603-2331 8080 (Tuesday – Sunday, from 10.00am – 6.00pm)
Purchase your admission ticket to visit the PETRONAS Twin Towers or the Guided Tour Evening Experience here:
Available session: 6.30 pm, 6.45 pm & 7.00 pm.
Up to 10 pax per session. Inclusive of 1 piece of 8R photo with digital copy.
PETRONAS Twin Towers merchandise.
- Visitors are highly encourage to purchase the admission ticket through Official Website, https://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/
- For ticket purchase through official website, please bring the e-mail confirmation/ ORD number and present it at the ticketing counter.
- Visitors are required to be at the entry point, 15 minutes before the visiting time. Should the visitors miss out the visiting time, the management has the right to refuse the entry and no refund will be entertained.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains as our number one priority. We have taken all the necessary measures to provide a safe and secure visit experience for all visitors and staff. We have conducted stringent sanitizing and disinfecting and ensured all staff to undergo COVID-19 testing whenever required.
Effective 1 May 2022, our health and safety guidelines have been revised as follows:
• Individuals who are COVID-19 positive with a high risk status on MySejahtera as well as those currently undergoing Home Surveillance Order (HSO) will not be allowed entry into our premises.
• All visitors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents/guardian or adults.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
In ensuring your safety and health during the visit, please observe below information:
- Hand sanitisers are available for usage and are placed at various areas inside the centre.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the centre.
- Only a limited number of lockers will be available for storage.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Admission of children under aged 2 is FREE of charge.
2) Tickets sold are not refundable or transferable.
3) All visitors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents/guardian or adults.
4) All baggage and personal items MUST go through the Security Scanning Machine.
5) Eating, drinking, chewing gum and smoking are not allowed during the visit.
6) The management reserves the right to reschedule or cancel visits without prior notice.
7) The management reserves the right to refuse any entry to any visitor(s).
8) Visitors shall at all times, adhere to and obey:
• The signs and notices displayed in, on and/or around the premises;
• The rules and regulations of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit; and
• The instructions of the officers in the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations.
9) The management may remove any visitor who is behaving in an indecent, unruly or disruptive manner or pose any kind of danger or discomfort to other visitors.
- No travel agency/ tour guide/ group discount due to limited operating capacity.
- Travel agency/ tour guide/ group purchased by the aforementioned must be accompanied by the agency/ guide/ staff members during the visit.
- Travel Agencies can purchase a maximum of 20 tickets per day, per visit, within the same time-slot ONLY. Purchase must be made at the ticketing counter with respective companies’ official letterhead with details of the visitors as follows: name, passport, and age).
- NO Discount in any shape or form.