Pick your preferred day of visit from our calendar. Our Centre is open from Tuesdays to Sundays, from 11am to 4pm.
|Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays and School Holidays (except those that fall on Mondays)||10.00 am to 6.00 pm (Last Admission at 5.40 pm)|
|Tuesday – Friday||11.00 am to 4.00 pm (Last Admission at 5.40 pm)|
*10 pax per entry slot | 15 slots per day.
**PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit is only available for the SkyBridge, Level 41.
|Age||Price (Non-MyKad)||Price (MyKad)|
|Infant (Below 3 years)||FREE Admission||FREE Admission|
|Child (Age 3-12 years)||RM24||RM10|
|Adult (Age 13-60 years)||RM56||RM20|
|Senior Citizen (61 years and above)||RM29||RM10|
Currently, PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations does not offer online ticketing for MyKad and MyKid holders. To enjoy MyKad and MyKid special ticket prices, you can present your MyKad/MyKid when purchasing the ticket at the Ticketing Counter, Concourse Level, PETRONAS Twin Towers.
For any visits within the next 24 hours, please purchase the tickets at the PETRONAS Twin Towers Ticketing Counter, located on the Concourse Level. All tickets are subject to availability.
For more information on our VIP Packages, kindly forward your requests to email@example.com or call +603-2331 8080 (Tuesday - Sunday, from 11.00 am to 4.00 pm)
Cashless ticket transaction is encouraged. Mode of payment accepted as follows:
• Credit cards/ debit cards/ payWave/ Maybank QR Pay/Alipay & American Express.
• Online ticket transaction through Official Website, https://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/
• Ticketing KIOSK at PETTVO Lobby .
• For ticket purchase through official website, please bring the email confirmation and present it at the ticketing counter.
Health and Safety
In ensuring your safety and health during the visit, please observe below information:
1. Temperature screening will be done to each visitor. Visitor with high temperature, 37.5 deg and above will not be allowed to enter.
2. Visitors to complete health declaration details through QR code provided.
3. Visitors of all ages are required to put on a face mask at all times.
4. Visitors must observe and maintain social distancing, 1 – 2 metres apart, during visit.
5. Hand sanitisers are available for usage and are placed at various areas along the visit.
6. Food and drinks are not allowed during the visit.
7. Only a limited number of lockers will be available for storage.
8. Additionally, the following services will no longer be available until further notice:
Terms & Condition
1) Admission of children under aged 3 is FREE of charge.
2) Tickets sold are not refundable or transferable.
3) An adult MUST accompany children below 12 years of age.
4) All baggage and personal items MUST go through the Security Scanning Machine.
5) Eating, drinking, chewing gum and smoking are not allowed during the visit.
6) The management reserves the right to reschedule or cancel visits without prior notice.
7) The management reserves the right to refuse any entry to any visitor(s).
8) Visitors shall at all times, adhere to and obey:
• The signs and notices displayed in, on and/or around the premises;
• The rules and regulations of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit; and
• The instructions of the officers in the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations.
9) The management may remove any visitor who is behaving in an indecent, unruly or disruptive manner or pose any kind of danger or discomfort to other visitors.