|Tuesday – Sunday
|9.00am to 5.00 pm
(Last Admission at 4.30 pm)
The PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations and the PETRONAS Twin Towers Gift Shop will continue to CLOSE TEMPORARILY until further notice. This is following the extension of Phase One of Movement Control under the National Recovery Plan, which was announced by the Government to help steer the country out of the pandemic. It is expected that all economic sectors will be able to resume operations in Phase Three of this plan.
We will assess the COVID-19 situation regularly and shall provide further updates on the re-opening date of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations and Gift Shop once all restrictions have been lifted.
We regret any inconveniences caused due to this. During the temporary closure period, the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations and Gift Shop will continue to exercise precautionary measures required. We hope to be able to safely operate soon and look forward to welcoming visitors back to our premises.
|Age||Price (Non-MyKad)||Price (MyKad)|
|Infant (Below 2 years)||FREE Admission||FREE Admission|
|Child (Age 3-12 years)||RM33.00||RM14.00|
|Adult (Age 13-60 years)||RM80.00||RM28.00|
|Senior Citizen (61 years and above)||RM42.00||RM14.00|
The PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit are offering online ticketing for MyKad and MyKid holders. Please visit our eticket site to secure your slot today.
For any visits within the next 24 hours, please purchase the tickets at the PETRONAS Twin Towers Ticketing Counter, located on the Concourse Level. All tickets are subject to availability.
For more information on our VIP Packages, kindly forward your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603-2331 8080 (Tuesday - Sunday, from 9.00am to 4.30pm)
Cashless ticket transaction is encouraged. Mode of payment accepted as follows:
• Credit cards/ debit cards/ payWave/ Maybank QR Pay/Alipay & American Express.
• Online ticket transaction through Official Website, https://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/
• For ticket purchase through official website, please bring the e- mail confirmation/ ORD number and present it at the ticketing counter.
Health and Safety
In ensuring your safety and health during the visit, please observe below information:
1. Temperature screening will be done to each visitor. Visitor with high temperature, 37.5 deg and above will not be allowed to enter.
2. Visitors to complete health declaration details through QR code provided.
3. Visitors of all ages are required to put on a face mask at all times.
4. Visitors must observe and maintain social distancing, 1 – 2 metres apart, during visit.
5. Hand sanitisers are available for usage and are placed at various areas along the visit.
6. Food and drinks are not allowed during the visit.
7. Only a limited number of lockers will be available for storage.
8. Additionally, the following services will no longer be available until further notice:
Terms & Condition
1) Admission of children under aged 2 is FREE of charge.
2) Tickets sold are not refundable or transferable.
3) An adult MUST accompany children below 12 years of age.
4) All baggage and personal items MUST go through the Security Scanning Machine.
5) Eating, drinking, chewing gum and smoking are not allowed during the visit.
6) The management reserves the right to reschedule or cancel visits without prior notice.
7) The management reserves the right to refuse any entry to any visitor(s).
8) Visitors shall at all times, adhere to and obey:
• The signs and notices displayed in, on and/or around the premises;
• The rules and regulations of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit; and
• The instructions of the officers in the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations.
9) The management may remove any visitor who is behaving in an indecent, unruly or disruptive manner or pose any kind of danger or discomfort to other visitors.