|Tuesday – Sunday|
|10.00am – 6.00pm |
(Last Admission at 5.30 pm)
|Age||Price (Non-MyKad)||Price (MyKad)|
|Infant (Below 2 years)||FREE Admission||FREE Admission|
|Child (Age 3-12 years)||RM 33.00||RM 14.00|
|Adult (Age 13-60 years)||RM 80.00||RM 28.00|
|Senior Citizen (61 years and above)||RM 42.00||RM 14.00|
The PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit are offering online ticketing for MyKad and MyKid holders. Please visit our eticket site to secure your slot today.
For any visits within the next 24 hours, please purchase the tickets at the PETRONAS Twin Towers Ticketing Counter, located on the Concourse Level. All tickets are subject to availability.
For more information on our VIP Packages, kindly forward your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603-2331 8080 (Tuesday – Sunday, from 10.00am – 6.00pm)
Guided Tour Evening Experience, Purchase Your Ticket HereBuy Tickets Online
Cashless ticket transaction is encouraged. Mode of payment accepted as follows:
- Credit cards/ debit cards/ payWave/ Maybank QR Pay/Alipay & American Express.
- Online ticket transaction through Official Website, https://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/
- For ticket purchase through official website, please bring the e- mail confirmation/ ORD number and present it at the ticketing counter.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains as our number one priority. We have taken all the necessary measures to provide a safe and secure visit experience for all visitors and staff. We have conducted stringent sanitizing and disinfecting and ensured all staff to undergo COVID-19 testing whenever required.
Effective 1 May 2022, our health and safety guidelines have been revised as follows:
• Individuals who are COVID-19 positive with a high risk status on MySejahtera as well as those currently undergoing Home Surveillance Order (HSO) will not be allowed entry into our premises.
• All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parents or adults.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
In ensuring your safety and health during the visit, please observe below information:
- Visitors of all ages are required to put on a face mask at all times.
- Hand sanitisers are available for usage and are placed at various areas inside the centre.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the centre.
- Only a limited number of lockers will be available for storage.
TERMS & CONDITION
1) Admission of children under aged 2 is FREE of charge.
2) Tickets sold are not refundable or transferable.
3) An adult MUST accompany children below 12 years of age.
4) All baggage and personal items MUST go through the Security Scanning Machine.
5) Eating, drinking, chewing gum and smoking are not allowed during the visit.
6) The management reserves the right to reschedule or cancel visits without prior notice.
7) The management reserves the right to refuse any entry to any visitor(s).
8) Visitors shall at all times, adhere to and obey:
• The signs and notices displayed in, on and/or around the premises;
• The rules and regulations of the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit; and
• The instructions of the officers in the PETRONAS Twin Towers Visit Operations.
9) The management may remove any visitor who is behaving in an indecent, unruly or disruptive manner or pose any kind of danger or discomfort to other visitors.
HOW ARE WE KEEPING THINGS SAFE
AT THE PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS VISIT OPERATIONS?
We will also be implementing precautionary measures to help prevent the risk of exposure in accordance with the updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) issued by the Government authorities, such as only allowing entry to fully vaccinated individuals who have fulfilled the following criteria:
1) Individuals who are eligible for the vaccine must present their vaccine digital certificate.
2) Individuals with vaccines requiring 2 doses (Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Sinovac) must have completed 14 days from the date of the 2nd dose
3) OR Individuals with vaccines requiring 1 dose (Johnson & Johnson and CanSino) must have completed 28 days from the date of that dose.
4) All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by fully vaccinated parents or adults.
Will also be:
1) Limiting visiting slots to less than 50 percent capacity
2) Conducting temperature screenings and requiring visitors to register via MySejahtera
3) Requiring the wearing of face masks at all times for visitors and staff Implementing physical distancing and crowd control
4) Providing hand sanitizers throughout the premises Continuous and enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures
We look forward to welcoming visitors back to our premises!